Free Download Nulled Readabler v1.2.13 WordPress Accessibility Plugin – A readable WordPress access plugin that pushes the boundaries of access to information for people with exceptional mobility.
Overview Of Nulled Readabler WordPress Accessibility Plugin
Having content for people with special needs or difficulty understanding information is one of the most important parts of any website.
According to the World Health Organization: One billion people worldwide are visually impaired, which is either preventable or still incurable.
This includes 1 billion people with moderate or severe vision impairment or blindness due to unreformed reflection error (123.7 million), cataracts (65.2 million), glaucoma (6.9 million), cataracts (4.2). Million), diabetic retinopathy (3 million), and trachoma. (2 million), as well as myopia due to incorrect presbyopia (826 million).
Key Features of Nulled Readabler v1.2.13 WordPress Accessibility Plugin
- Flexible access settings adjusted
- Removable access window
- The movement of the access button appears
- Adjustable flexible button style
- WCAG 2.0 (AAA) compatibility code.
- Text recognition is provided by the Google Cloud API
- Automatic language detection in 40 languages
- Includes exclusive access to WaveNet technology
- Compatible with Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder
- Works great with all popular WordPress themes
- 7 Insert the access button
- Includes .pot and translation ready
- Ideal for RTL. Guidance
- High allocation
- Beautiful and modern user interface
- Tested and compatible with WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and fast
- Compatible with all modern browsers
- Easy to use and customize
- Installation instructions
- Accurate user guide
- Six months including CodeCanyon customer support
Changelog Of WordPress Accessibility Plugin Readabler
Update to Changelog version 1.2.13
Good compatibility with 22 topics
The height of the access window was set when selecting a small number of settings
1.2.12 – 1 February 2022
Added option to check mdp-readabler-hide cookie from frontend